A Must Read Story:- My Life As A Yahoo Boy (Episode 2)

Few days at home after graduating from the secondary school, I was startingto get bored at home.

Therefore, my one and only companion was my phone.I do chat day and night, 24/7 on my phone until that couldn’t satisfy my boredom, because asking a girl out Online became my easiest hobby.
 So on a fateful day I decided to switch my tactics.

Prior to the switching, I do have problem with data, I wasn’t getting enough doe for my monthly sub, so I switched tactics by created a female 2go accountI checked in to Facebook and saw one Portharcourt girl Profile, I stole some couple of her pics, do use them as my display picture for that account.

I added most of my old school mates to the account.
 I used the username “maryjane”.

To Be Continued…

No comments