[CONFESSION TIME] “My Mum Found Out I’m No Longer A V!rgin, Now She Dislikes Me” Please Help

We have a fellow Mhaxiloadite who urgently needs our help on something after her parent got to know her confession.

READ BELOW.Dear Dan,I am a pastor’s daughter. My parents are super religious and right from the day I was born, I have been told practically everyday that I’ll go to hell or die from HIV/AIDS if a man touches me not to talk of sleeping with me.Unfortunately, I am in love with this very great guy in my university.

 I just turned 19 years old, he is 23.Sincerely, I love him so much.I love him so much that I didn’t have any second thoughts whatsoever when for the first time since we started dating five months ago, he kissed me and made it known he wanted us to have sex.

Well, my mum found out this last Monday that I’m no longer a virgin and she completely flipped out! She had read Whatsapp messages between me and my man on my phone.She has seized my phone, threatened I’m not even going to go back to my school again.

 As you read this, I’m no longer allowed to leave the house except I’m going to church.My mum told me that she’s never been more disappointed in me, which really hurt me. That what if I get pregnant or catch a disease? That I’ve just allowed the devil use me to ruin her reputation and that of her husband’s church after all their hard-work, fasting and sleepless nights.

I’ve never felt so guilty, ashamed in my life. I feel like a huge disappointment.My mum now treats me with disgust, anyone can easily see it through the way she treats me compared to my siblings.

How can I move forward?My dad travelled for a conference, so he hasn’t heard the story yet. Mum says she doesn’t want to break it to him on the phone.

So we are waiting for his return by Friday.I know I’ll be finished when he gets back.Please help me Daniel and kindly post it on your program. Thanks What do you think she should do, fellow Mhaxiloadites ? Comments below

No comments